Terms & ConditionsSultan Birding Trips
Terms & Conditions: Included / not included
What is included:
– Accommodations during the trip,
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner),
– Mineral water,
– Car transport for the group to all sites in the itinerary,
– National transports, internal flights and ferries,
– English Speaking Bird Guide,
– Entrances to Parks and Reserves,
– Local guides/Landowner / local park ranger.
What is not included:
– All personal expenses that are not mentioned on the items above,
– Tips for optional luggage porters in city hotels,
– Camera/luggage porters in the jungle,
– Alcoholic beverages,
– Visa fees (payable on arrival in Indonesia),
– Departure tax when leaving Indonesia,
– Travel Insurance,
– Excursions not included in the tour itinerary,
– Extras in hotels such as laundry service, minibar, room service, telephone calls,
– Tips to drivers, local guides, and lodge staff,
– Personal items; medical fees; other items or services not specifically mentioned as being included,
– Any kind of expenditures incurred due to flight cancellation/delays or due to other causes beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions: Payments
We require a minimum of 50% deposit payment to confirm your booking, we cannot guarantee your booking until this has been received. Bookings will be held for 7 days to allow the client time to send a deposit payment. We reserve the right to release the booking if the deposit is not received within 7 days of the booking being made. Changes of dates to bookings after the deposit has been made can be done but will be subject to availability.
Cancelation: Deposit payment No Refund, No show – full payment charge.
Full Payment, The full payment will be required at least 30 days prior to your date of arrival. The invoice amount has to be paid in full, net of all transfer costs and bank charges.
Terms & Conditions: Liability
Sultan Birding Tours act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel, whether by railroad, motorcar, motor coach, boat, or airplane, and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle or for any reason whatsoever or through the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour. Sultan Birding Tours Indonesia can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, or other causes. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger, as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the time stated. Baggage is at the owner’s risk entirely. The airlines concerned and their agents and affiliates are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time passengers are not on board their aircraft.