Sultan Birding Tours Indonesia offers a range of private and small group birdwatching and bird photography trip covering West Papua Birding, Sulawesi Birding, Halmahera Birding, Flores Birding, Bali Birding and other hot birding spot in Indonesia
Why Sultan Birding Tours Indonesia?
Sultan Birding Tours Indonesia is a local birding tour operator based in Manado, North Sulawesi of Indonesia and offering unforgettable custom birding tours and private small group birding tours, wildlife tours, and birds photography trips to West Papua for Bird-of-Paradise, Our mainly West Papua Birding Tours cover Arfak Mountains, Jayapura-Nimbokrang, Waigeo-Raja Ampat island, Biak island, Numfour island, Baliem Valley, also We organize custom birding tour for individual and small group for Sulawesi birding tours, including birding in Tangkoko Nature Reserve, birding in Gunung Mahawu Tomohon, birding in Dumoga Nani Wartabone National Park, birding in Lore Lindu National Park of Central Sulawesi, birding in Karaenta forest and birding in Lopabattang Forest in South Sulawesi and other part of including Bali, Kalimantan, Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan, Flores and other birding destinations in Indonesia.
Our well-trained, organized and experienced team ensures your birding trip Indonesia with us always unforgettable and successful.
1. The COVID-19 pandemic that happened in 215 countries in the world, including Indonesia, has an extensive and serious impact in various living sectors, health, social, and economy, including tourism which applies to the Indonesia community in general.
2. Indonesia is still categorized as a red zone. the situation in Indonesia is not conducive to allow international tourists to visit Indonesia, including visit Sulawesi, Halmahera, and West Papua (Waigeo-Arfak-Nimbokrang).
3. The government of Indonesia has not opened the entrance for international tourists to Indonesia until the end of 2020.
4. World countries have not applied policy to allow their citizens to travel abroad.
5. Therefore, Sultan Birding Tours will RE-SCHEDULE ALL BIRDING TRIP program for Sulawesi, Halmahera, and West Papua (Waigeo, Arfak, and Nimbokrang) into 2021 or 2022. Related to when international tourism will be reopened, is highly depends on the assessment of both domestic and international situations.